[parisc-linux] Booting vmlinux.

D'Angelo, James James.D'Angelo@icn.siemens.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:09:24 -0400

I'm using a 712/80.  I'll switch to the sercon.  What would the default
speed/parity be?  I did have some more success with sti, but I don't appear
to have a complete shell (ie -ls -mv) and I don't seem to have anyway to
mount or transfer files over.  I would think I would use palo again to make
the disk bootable so I don't have to use bootp.

Thanks a lot for your help.  I am new at this and appreciate all the
help/hints I get.

jdangelo@techie.com