[parisc-linux] hpux11 build problems.

Sun, 11 Jun 2000 23:27:07 -0400 (EDT)

> I guess I really need to get the CVS gcc packaged up for everyone...
> Is it in a reasonably stable state at the moment?

There have been a lot of changes over the recent months.  Although I sense
that there is now a move to get it back to a stable state, it certainly
hasn't reached a stable state.  The new version also still has to go
through a shake out period before the next release.  The C compiler
is in better shape than C++.

The mainline CVS version is the only one that supports hpux 11.  However,
for a cross to build the linux kernel, it probably would be better to use
the release version 2.95.2 or the 2.95 CVS branch.  These are much more
reliable in my opinion.

Dave