[parisc-linux] HP/UX 10.20 800 series media?

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:40:24 -0400

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 11:53:06AM -0500, Matthew Hudson wrote:
> Now on subject. K200 working in Linux and if so
> is there SMP support yet?

we're not really interested in supporting the k class right now.
it's pretty similar to early C/J class (C100, C110, J200, J210), but it
has some `interesting' devices in it that may be hard to support (the
SCSI adapter looks slightly strange).  we don't have any SMP support yet
and this machine won't be high on the priority list when we do start
working on SMP.  i guess you're going to have to join in and do some
hacking yourself :-)