[parisc-linux] Anonymous CVS out of sync ?

Alan Modra alan@linuxcare.com.au
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:23:38 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Ingo Matthaes wrote:

> I wasn´t able to sync my tree with puffin´s since a couple of
> days. Especially I am missing amodras binutils-2.10 commits.
> I there a special tag for the latest changes ?

You've been peeking at the cvs commits? :-)  That should have told you
that the tag is "shared".

I wasn't going to make any public announcements here yet, as the PIC and
shared library stuff is still highly experimental (ie. doesn't work).
Don't switch to the "shared" tag unless you enjoy fixing bugs, and bugs of
the design variety rather than just simple typos/oversights.  For
instance, today I've been busy redoing the .plt handling which was
completely broken.

Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.