[parisc-linux] When

FINK,MARTIN (HP-FtCollins,ex1) martin_fink@hp.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:06:34 -0600

Here are the current plans for PA/Linux.  Given that this effort
is being driven both by HP and the Open Source community, these
plans are subject to change.

Linux support for PA-RISC is being phased-in over the rest of 2000.
A 32-bit developer's release will be available in August, with a
32-bit beta available soon after. In Q4 of 2000, there will be a
Debian 64-bit production release that will be supported on HP 9000
A500 & A400 servers, as well as HP 9000 L1000 and L2000 servers.
The release will 	be available for download and also on CD.  It not
available as a pre-installed option.

Martin

| Martin Fink                 | E-mail: martin_fink@hp.com        |
| UNIX Systems Enablement Lab | Phone:  970-898-7076              |
| Hewlett-Packard Co.         | FAX:    970-898-2838              |
| 3404 East Harmony Road      | Mobile: 970-215-2451              |
| MS 42 - Ft. Collins, CO     | Page:   9702152451@mobile.att.net |
| 80528, USA                  | Web:    http://usel.fc.hp.com/    |