[parisc-linux] Another step towards userland: dpkg

David Huggins-Daines dhd@linuxcare.com
05 Jul 2000 13:18:42 -0400

I've gotten dpkg CVS to compile, sort of (it needs some coaxing since
we have static NSS):

# uname -a
Linux 10.160.240.101 2.3.99-pre8 #12 Wed Jul 5 11:31:23 EDT 2000 parisc unknown
# dpkg --version
Debian GNU/Linux `dpkg' package management program version 1.7.0 (parisc).
This is free software; see the GNU General Public Licence version 2 or
later for copying conditions.  There is NO warranty.
See dpkg --licence for copyright and license details.

Once I figure out dpkg-cross I'll see if I can build some actual
packages, starting from the stuff Matt Taggart has already set up.

--
dhd@linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.