[parisc-linux] NCR driver

Michael Ang mang@thepuffingroup.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:44:49 -0500

I've gotten the tulip driver to find it's device on the A180, but the
PCI I/O address is being reported incorrectly at some point.  The
pci_ioaddr reported is way too low, so I suspect that there is a Dino
related offset that needs to be added somewhere.  I'm digging into the
Dino code to find the right place to add the offset, and any hints/help
is appreciated.

Here's the output from the tulip driver with debugging turned on:
Found Digital DS21142/3 Tulip at I/O 0x1ff00.

PCI bus walking should work fine.  You can see the devices found by
defining DEBUG in drivers/pci/pci.c, and the vendor and device ids are
listed in devlist.h

	- Mike.