[parisc-linux] updated web site

willy@thepuffingroup.com willy@thepuffingroup.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:22:16 -0500

I've updated the website: http://www.thepuffingroup.com/parisc/
Please let me know of any inaccuracies.  Of particular note is the
status page which has an up-to-date jobs list.  Anything which doesn't
have someone's name next to it is an unclaimed project.  Mail me to
volunteer (or to suggest other projects that I've missed).

We have a randomised-config-builder running here and I get the results.
Almost all of the configurations don't build :-)  If we set up a list
that the results were mailed to, would anyone be interested in subscribing
to it and fixing some of the breakages?  It's quite high-traffic; about
30k every hour -- depending how far the build gets before failing.