[parisc-linux] Note about consoles - Clarification

Martin K. Petersen mkp@mkp.net
15 Feb 2000 00:44:20 +0100

Philipp pointed out I didn't make this clear in my previous mail:

IODC console isn't going away.  It just has extremely limited
usability (No cursor positioning etc).  However, IODC is - and will
continue to be - useful for bootstrapping.

The only currently known-to-work interactive console is the LASI
serial one.  Hence my previous statement about that being the only
option for getting to a prompt for the time being.

--
Martin Kasper Petersen			BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
mailto:mkp@SunSITE.auc.dk		http://SunSITE.auc.dk/~mkp/