[parisc-linux] About supported machines.

dkennedy@linuxcare.com dkennedy@linuxcare.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:13:02 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Matthew Estes wrote:

>         I have recently acquired an Apollo 720 with HP-UX 9.03, I was
> wondering if this machine is in the class of machines that you are either
> supporting or plan to support. I looked in the hardware database and
> couldn't find anything about 720's, so I thought I would ask the mailing
> list. It is no real use to me as is, so I would be willing to do testing on
> it. Thanks.

Since we don't currently have a 720 in the hardware database, can you
please add your machine to the database.  If you have any problems,
please let me know.

Thanks.

--
David Kennedy, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.9594 tel, 613.562.9304 fax