[parisc-linux] CVS commit messages

Phil Schwan phil@linuxcare.com
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:47:41 -0800

I put some scripts in place (thanks OpenBSD!) that nicely coalesce cvs
commit messages into one message (instead of a commit message for
every directory that had a changed file).

Since this obsoletes the parisc-linux-cvs-digest value of 10 minutes
(which was put in place to do the same thing), I've increased the
parisc-linux-cvs-digest maximum time to one day; people who want the
old behaviour should switch to parisc-linux-cvs, and people who would
rather have one message per day should stay on -digest.

-Phil

--
Phil Schwan, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.354.4878 x271 tel, 415.701.7457 fax