pa reload problem

Jeffrey A Law law@redhat.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:29:04 -0700

  In message <20001208225552.A4476@redhat.com>you write:
  > On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 09:05:27PM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
  > > Unfortunately, I can't actually test it yet to see what problems removing
  > > that old hack will expose...
  >
  > Heh.  Perhaps you could forward it to the hppa-linux folk and
  > see what happens there.  Mayhap their linker is differently
  > crash-prone.
I wouldn't count on it :-)  And in general PA linux just isn't ready for
the kind of testing I need to do for this patch.

What I really need to do is backport it into devo or 2000r1 where I can
beat on the PIC & shared library code a little harder than I can on the
external tree right now due to libstdc++-v3 issues.

jeff