pa reload problem

Alan Modra alan@linuxcare.com.au
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:30:07 +1100 (EST)

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Richard Henderson wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 11:35:19PM +1100, Alan Modra wrote:
> > 	* flow.c (mark_regs_live_at_end): Set PIC_OFFSET_TABLE_REGNUM even
> > 	when PIC_OFFSET_TABLE_REG_CALL_CLOBBERED.
>
> I can't believe this makes a difference.  We already have

It did, I can assure you.  Thanks for the feedback though.  I'll freely
admit to not having much of an understanding of gcc internals.  What I've
learned has mostly been from poking around with gdb when faced with a gcc
bug, and I rely on you and others pointing out the proper fix from a
higher level perspective.

Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.