[parisc-linux] HP 9000/735-125

Alex deVries adevries@linuxcare.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:39:45 -0500

Grant Grundler wrote:
> "Jorge L. deLyra" wrote:
> > It is on the nfsroot howto linked from the home page of the project:
>
> Ok. I'm not going to touch the archives.
> I can update the link if someone provides the content.
> Any volunteers to rewrite the NFS root howto and bring it up to date?

Yes!  I'm redoing the FAQ, and will make sure it all gets a review.

However, I don't actually know that NFS Root needs to be included in the
parisc-linux specific documentation, since we don't have to use nfsroot
anymore.  There's a generic NFSROOT HOWTO we can refer to.

We really only put that in there for when we couldn't write to our local
disks.

- Alex

--
Alex deVries, Principal Solutions Architect, The Puffins at Linuxcare
613.562.2759 tel