[parisc-linux] HP 9000/735-125

Steve Moret smoret@uci.edu
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:39:17 -0800

I will go under the assumption that it could be the disks and their possible
age and try and find suitable replacements.

Once I do get disks working is there a "Recepe" on how to get it to boot
from your local drive.

I would figure just copy over the NFS root, but then where do I put the
lifimage so that boot manager can find it.

Until then I'll just keep booting from the network.

--
Steve Moret
smoret@uci.edu