[parisc-linux] HP 9000/D200 and Linux

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:59:56 -0400

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 08:49:28AM +0100, Simon Teather wrote:
> Has anyone sucessuflly got Linux running on an HP 9000/D200 machine?.

We don't actually have an ioscan of the D200 in our database, could you go
to http://216.208.98.4/add.php3?type=machine and follow the instructions
for adding it to the hwdb?

From other info, this is a PCX-L based machine (PA7100LC) which makes
it similar to the 712.  The D310 is the closest thing we have to it in
the database (http://216.208.98.4/view.php3?type=machine&name=D310).
Most of the devices in there seem supported, so it should work.  It's not
a machine which we're concentrating on right now, but with a bit of luck,
the cd image that matt taggart & paul bame have produced should work
on it.