[parisc-linux] How to attach a console to a HP9000 E45 server?

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:24:28 +0800

Gyula Matics said:
> ah, sorry i didn't meant to pollute this list with
> extra-terrestial text :0
>
> Gyula

I (for one) don't mind - something interesting to look at this fine dark
morning.  But perhaps you could supply a translation, as your responses
were no doubt useful for others on the list too?

Thanks,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]