[parisc-linux] Missing directories from CVS

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:30:21 -0700

Ryan Bradetich wrote:
> Alex:
>
> The following directories seem to be missing from the CVS repository:
>
> drivers/isdn/eicon
> drivers/isdn/divert
> drivers/usb
> fs/efs
> net/irda

Yeah...I complained to Alex about this yesterday already.
And guess what? He fixed it! (kudos!)
You should try again...

I did a checkout, make config (for 715), make dep.
(make vmlinux is still running)

gcc is used to build scripts/mkdep, scripts/split-include and bin2hex.
The only thing I'm missing is native "gcc".  I don't have a native
"gcc" since I don't want to be confused about what's native and
what's cross-environment. So I built those items by hand with "cc".

Oh yeah...don't forget to ftp the ramdisk.bin if you start from
scratch like I did.

cheers,
grant

Grant Grundler
Communications Infrastructure Computer Operations
+1.408.447.7253