[parisc-linux] a WAX question.

Alex deVries adevries@thepuffingroup.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 01:02:52 -0400 (EDT)

I've figured out the problems with getting Lasi working on my brand
spanking new 712/80, and had to make a more general Lasi hversion and
sversion pattern matching included in lasi.c (to be committed shortly).

I'm trying to make a generic one for RS232, and going through the hardware
table in arch/parisc/kernel/hardware.c, I need to ensure that I don't
conflict with other non-lasi serial ports.

Something that comes up quite a bit in those entries is WAX.  Is there
actually a serial port on the WAX chip?  What can people tell me about
this chip?

- Alex

--
Alex deVries <adevries@thepuffingroup.com>