[parisc-linux] Systems 99

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:38:53 +0200

I've been requested to attend Systems 99 in Munich by HP Germany.
Unfortunately, due to leaving GeneData soon to work for The Puffin Group,
I don't have any holiday left to do this.  Would anyone be able to get
to Systems 99, even for just some of the days?

It's October 18th to 22nd (Monday to Friday), and if it's even half as
much fun as LinuxTag was, it's definitely worth doing.  Please email me
if you're interested.

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of