[parisc-linux] rbooting an 735?

Simen Timian Thoresen simentt@dolphinics.no
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:16:42 +0200

> On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > I don't know what the rbootd problem is...
>
> Actually, I seem to recall patching up the rbootd rpm to support this, but
> I don't remember the fix.  If you look at the rbootd source rpm that's up
> on ftp://puffin.external.hp.com you should find the patch.
>
> - alex

ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/binaries/SRPMS/rbootd-2.0-2.src.rpm

GREAT!
That seems as if it should work!
I'll try it when I get home tonight.

Shouldn't this change be back-propagated to the original rbootd
maintaners?

-Simen
--
Simen Thoresen, Beowulf-cleaner and random artist.

Er det ikke rart?
The gnu RART-project on valinor.dolphinics.no/~simentt/rart