[parisc-linux] So you wanna get to a prompt, eh?

Magne =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D8stlyngen?= magne@spacetec.no
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:22:40 +0200

> The 700 has an ancient IO architecture that we don't have any
> documentation on, so it's not high on the list of priorities.

But it is possible to get the docs from HP?

> However, if
> someone has patches to support it, we'd be happy to apply them.
> As for cross compiling... we're forced to use HPUX because we don't have a
> reasonable and functioning cross linker. More on that later.

Is it possible to compile with linux, and do only the linking on the hp?
(It isn't very fast.. :)  Can I link with HPUX 9.03? (probably not)
10.30? (It doesn't run 11.x)

--
Magne Østlyngen <magne@spacetec.no>
                <magne@skybert.org>