[parisc-linux] rbooting an 735?

Simen Timian Thoresen simentt@dolphinics.no
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:01:42 +0200

Is anybody rbooting an 735?
I've replaced my exceedingly noisy Micropolis disk, and replaced it
with a 2.1G seagate thing which, altho so far working nicely,
refuses to boot. So, to try new 'lin-ux' kernels I have to use rboot.

As far as I can see, the rbootd server is configured correctly, and is
communicating with the 735. Unfortunately, the 735 seems not to
request an image name, and the server responds with 'denied' in
the syslog.

So - Is there anybody out there with a 735 that /does/ request an
image?

-Simen
--
Simen Thoresen, Beowulf-cleaner and random artist.

Er det ikke rart?
The gnu RART-project on valinor.dolphinics.no/~simentt/rart