[parisc-linux] Progress - Update

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:40:32 +0100

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 03:55:38PM -0500, John David Anglin wrote:
> The default command line now prints during the boot.  However, the system
> is still not able to open an initial console.
>
> I removed all LASI stuff from my configuration since some of the boot
> messages made it seem that it was trying to do things that were bad.  It
> did find the ASP, however, when the LASI stuff was in.

You need to enable LASI support to get ASP support.  I'll start working
on this again as soon as I can (which may not be very soon given my
imminent change of job and continent).  Maybe I'll get a chance at
LinuxTag in Bremen.

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of