[parisc-linux] PA-RISC Linux LXR / Bonsai

Phil Schwan pschwan@thepuffingroup.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:53:53 -0500

Greetings hackers--

I'm happy to announce that the amazingly useful LXR and Bonsai tools
are now at our disposal.  They sprang fully grown from the beast that
is Mozilla dot org, all praise the project.

They're available for your use at http://puffin.external.hp.com/lxr/
and http://puffin.external.hp.com/bonsai/ respectively.

As you look around, you'll notice that LXR calls into Bonsai and vice
versa--they're really designed to work together, and can aid in
understanding the code and the various patches.

The Bonsai query form is pretty self-explanitory, but if there's
enough demand I'll write up a quick tutorial.  People in the office
have played around with both, but let me know if there are bugs that
didn't catch our eye.

Enjoy!

-Phil