cant use rbootd

Alex deVries adevries@thepuffingroup.com
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:10:34 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > I am using an rbootd running on Debian 2.1 , but my HP 712/60 cant find it, I
> > put the correct ethernet adress in the /etc/rbootd.conf
>
> I guess you'll need the Puffins patch applied.  The patch is available
> in the upcoming unstable aka 2.2 of Debian - I hope... In any case you'll
> find a non-official package at http://master.debian.org/~joey/NMU/ .  On
> 2.1 box you'll need to recompile it.

To make things clearer, I know for a fact that the rpm that's on
puffin.external.hp.com will work if you create the directory that's not in
the package (yes, I've been meaning to fix that package for about 6 months
now).  The Debian package should have the same patches applied.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if you could mail that Debian binary
package to me so I can put it on puffin.external.hp.com.

- Alex "puffin" deVries.