[parisc-linux] binfmt_som

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 01:09:22 +0200

I was a little over-optimistic about releasing a first cut today,
I guess :-)

I've moved `som.h' from include/asm-parisc/ to include/linux/, like elf.h
& a.out.h.  I've also populated it with the structures which I've needed
so far, copied from the document below.  binfmt_som.c is still showing
extreme signs of its ELF heritage and definitely won't compile yet.

I have a question; what is `union name_pt' defined as?  It's referenced
several times in ``32-bit PA-RISC Run-Time Architecture Document
11.0 version 1.0'', page 3-56 for one example.  However, grepping the
document reveals no trace of a definition of this (or `union name_p'
for that matter).

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of