[parisc-linux] Ready to go!

Hugo van der Kooij Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Sun, 30 May 1999 03:41:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 01:30:05AM +0200, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> > Please guys. Don't send message to me if you send them to the list as
> > well. I find 1 copy quite enough.
>
> it's normal practice to do so on mailing lists.  it allows conversations
> to happen much quicker when the listserv is slow (as vger is right now).
> it's also the way that mailreaders work - reply to sender or reply to all
> - changing that is a pain.  not to mention that you did the same thing :-)

It isn't normal practice! It may be your practice. This list behaves
normaly which is quite unlike the overloaded and underpowered system of
vger.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl		 http://www.caiw.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!