[parisc-linux] Ready to go!

Hugo van der Kooij Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Sun, 30 May 1999 01:28:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> On Sat, May 29, 1999 at 11:12:19PM +0200, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> > The 715/33 won't run mklinux at all. Basically one of the reasons I have
> > set my hopes on the real PARISC port. (Which I will patiently await.)
>
> Don't just wait, get involved!  :-)  There are several models of 715,
> btw, he doesn't necessarily have the one model of 715 which mkLinux
> won't work with.  I do though!

I am not a programmer. I may do testruns as soon as the kernel stuff goes
to alpha stage.

Quite busy with documentation projects.

Hugo.
hvdkooij@caiw.nl		 http://www.caiw.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!