[parisc-linux] Ready to go!

Hugo van der Kooij Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Sat, 29 May 1999 23:12:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Ross Sponholtz wrote:

> Alright!  I finally got my HP 715.  Now I need to get started with the project.  I was planning on getting MkLinux going, but apparently, the opengroup site with the software has been taken down.  Does anyone have the disk image that I could ftp?  Also, is everyone booting off the network (for development purposes)?

The 715/33 won't run mklinux at all. Basically one of the reasons I have
set my hopes on the real PARISC port. (Which I will patiently await.)

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl		 http://www.caiw.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!