[parisc-linux] HP 710 Series

haeussler@mkl-mail.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de haeussler@mkl-mail.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed, 19 May 1999 14:30:53 +0200

Hello Everybody

My Name is Pascal Haeussler and i'm working here at the institute for
machine design, University of Karlsruhe, Germany. We use many HP boxes with
HP-UX 10.20.

I keep track with Your developments for a while and thougt about a way i
could contribute something. So some old HP 710 (PA 1.1 arcitecture with
HP-UX 10.20, 48 or 64 Mb Memory) Pizza-boxes came to my mind which are no
longer used here. They are quite slow but still work.

If these machines could help You as "native compile-stations", i could check
out if we can set them up here with accounts for those of You who have no
access to HP hardware.
(I can not promise this at the moment, i have to ask our administrators, but
i first wanted to know if this could help.)

If You are interested, just let me know.

Greetings,

Pascal Haeussler
--
Pascal Haeussler							Inst. fuer. MKL u. KFZBau
mailto:haeussler@mkl-mail.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de		Universitaet Karlsruhe