[parisc-linux] Hi

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij@caiw.nl
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:49:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Tom Javen wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 1999, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
>
> > On Wed, May 12, 1999 at 01:00:04PM -0700, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > > Mathew can also download and try to install the PA-mklinux.
> > > I have this running on a 712/60 now. I suggest this because
> > > I don't know how accessible HP-UX bits are to the general public.
> > > HP-UX is usually distributed on CD-ROM these days.
> >
> > Alas, no.  The 715/33 is the one machine that mklinux does not support;
> > I looked at that about 6 months ago.
> Have you looked at OpenBSD ?

I don't know wether he did. But I was unable to find anything beyond HP-UX
to run on the HP 715/33 hardware. So I am hoping this machine will join
the TUX family before the end of this year. (Not intended to push anyone
but I am rather optimistic now some of the persons with intimate kernel
knowledge are part of the team.)

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl		 http://www.caiw.nl/~hvdkooij
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!