[parisc-linux] Some more docs.

Alex deVries adevries@redhat.com
Sun, 9 May 1999 01:54:43 -0400 (EDT)

With thanks to John Sontag and HP, there's now docs available on the
A180C.  In particular, what's interesting about this document is the
overview of the architecture which shows Lasi (the SCSI controller) and
Dino (the PCI and ethernet controllers).

John tells me he's working on more detailed docs.

Also, there's two older and larger docs available online which I've had
sitting around and simply forgot to post.  It shows the details of what's
in what box; it's the first two docs on the documentation download page.

For more details, look at
http://www.thepuffingroup.com/parisc/documentation.html

- Alex

--