[parisc-linux] ld problem workaround

Jason Eckhardt jason@equator.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 15:14:59 -0700 (PDT)

> Is there any reason not to let this stay in the kernel tree ? I think being able
> to make the necessary changes in the CVS tree instead of sending them to you would
> be convenient. (Or is the "official version" the CVS one ?)

  Currently I am behind a firewall and cannot use CVS through it. This
  will be remedied shortly. In any case, a slightly older version of the
  bootloader is in the CVS tree. The mentioned file is the newest version,
  though, and should probably be used instead.
  What code are you proposing to add to the bootloader? ext2 support is
  underway.
  Jason.