[parisc-linux] Mailing list changes

Phil Schwan pschwan@thepuffingroup.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:56:32 -0500

As we start changing things bearing the ``hppa-linux'' name to a more
suitable ``parisc-linux'', I've gone ahead and made the appropriate
changes to the mailing lists and CVS server.  Apologies to those whose
procmail scripts I've broken.

The old aliases (hppa-linux@thepuffingroup.com, hppa-linux-request,
hppa-linux-cvs, etc) are deprecated, and will function for a while
longer.  One should begin using parisc-linux@thepuffingroup.com or one
will be surprised when one's mail bounces at some unspecified point in
the future.

For those of you using CVS, the same situation applies with the
CVSROOT.  :pserver:anonymous@sod.res.cmu.edu:/home/cvs/hppa will work,
but :pserver:anonymous@sod.res.cmu.edu:/home/cvs/parisc is preferred.

-Phil

"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
        - Steven Spielberg