[hppa-linux] HP-UX?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij@caiw.nl
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:35:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

A bit ackward question perhaps but as it would a little while before there
is a kernel that will work for a non-programmer like me I would like to
run HP-UX on my HP 715/33 for the time being.

But I don't know how to install the bugger. So if anyone could issue some
short instructions I would be most pleased. Preferably by booting from
Linux server and the HP-UX 10.20 CD I have. (Got no manuals so it's a bit
hard to RTFM ;-)

Hugo.

        | Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl   |
        | 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
                (Mitch Radcliffe)