[hppa-linux] Boot #4 and source on ftp site

Kumar kumar@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:43:46 -0800 (PST)

OK, in the spirit of Linux tradition, I was able to hack it
to finally work. After doing couple of hex dumps of given
bootstrap.bin :-) and realizing what was I doing wrong.

Also I  forgot to see the boot_utils directory.

So it also works on a B class 180. All that we need now is a Vmlinux.

Your answer explains why I am not seeing the moving cursor.
I Did not add a dummy kernel to image.

Any reasons you included libmilli.a in Makefile ? Since I was
getting bad archive messages I took it out of Makefile. Does not seem
to affect anything.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
						pkd