[parisc-linux] binfmt_som

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:57:04 +0200

I've checked in a binfmt_som which I think might work.  However,
it definitely won't work until someone defines put_user() & friends
in include/asm-parisc/uaccess.h.

I also inserted a declaration of start_thread in <asm/processor.h> --
some platforms have it as a macro, some have it as a function, so I
think linking will now fail with that as an undefined symbol.

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of