[parisc-linux] HPPA Linux testing

Daniele Dal Fiume daniele@tesp53.tesre.bo.cnr.it
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:20:33 +0200

Hi all.

I am a physicist of the Italian CNR (National Research Council).
I am using HPUX since twelve years. As I also use Linux, both at work
and at home since some years, I am interested to your Linux port to
HPPA machines.

I wonder if I can contribute somehow to this. I think I do not have
sufficient expertise with kernels to support coding, but I may be
an alpha tester. Here is the configuration of a HPPA workstation I
may use for testing (from HPUX xstm)

9000/715t/50 16 MB memory
external SCSI disk with 660MB

The workstation is currently in an HPUX cluster and has an internal SCSI
disk used for swap.

Please let me know, also via e-mail to my address if you prefer.

Thanks for your work on the HPPA-Linux port.

Daniele