[parisc-linux] 735 experience ??

Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:14:35 -0400 (EDT)

I tried a few days ago (July 6) and sent the console output to Alex Devries.
There were problems with cpu speed, cpu level, and the stack/user address
space seemed to encompass all memory including the kernel.  The kernel
did determine the amount of memory in the machine and the machine type
correctly.

I tried again a few days later and the boot just hung with no messages
at all.  I think the hpux ipl must have had problems with the object file.
Haven't tried the most recent version.