[parisc-linux] 735 experience ??

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:05:30 +0200

On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 10:38:53PM +0200, Frank Benke wrote:

> are there any experiences with linux booting on the 735/125 ?
>
> i will test these days.

I'd love someone to test it.. can you compile kernels yourself or would
you like a precompiled one?

[I trust you are aware that you'll get masses of debugging crud followed
by your computer hanging, and nowhere even close to a prompt yet.]

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of