[parisc-linux] Status

Philipp Rumpf prumpf@suse.de
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:39:14 +0200

Hello everybody,
I thought it was about time I gave you all a quick update about what I am
doing.

First, interruptions are being well.  We can do the return thing now too,
and I'm pretty sure the number of bugs hiding there is close to zero. We
will need some changes here before userspace will really work and at the
time we'll virtually map most of the kernel.

Interrupts are about working.  We don't free them yet and the code isn't
really tested, but the timer interrupt works very much like it is supposed
to.

I currently try to get some MMU code working so we can get a first impres-
sion of what userspace will look like.

	Philipp