[parisc-linux] vmlinux in C360

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:12:51 +0200

On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 01:05:35PM +0300, Hannu Martikka wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have problems with Linux on C360. Here is what I tried:

According to http://www.hp.com/unixwork/hpc360/page6.htm, the C360
has a PA-8500 CPU which is PA-RISC version 2.0.  This port is
currently only targetting the PA-RISC 1.1 family of processors since
this is where most of the demand is.  In time, I'm sure we will
support the PA-RISC 2.0 series of processors, but we don't right now.

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of