[parisc-linux] Mach sources?

Helge Deller Helge.Deller@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 14:31:48 +0200

Matthew Wilcox schrieb:

> It's quite a pain to actually find the sources from the reference on
> the puffin group website.  There's a morass of broken links and the
> OSF no longer seem to distribute the source.  So for everyone's
> convenience, the URL for the latest set of Mach/PARISC sources is:
>
> ftp://flux.cs.utah.edu/flux/mach/ALPHA/
>
> Jeff, does 9th Jan 1996 sound like the most recent version to you?

Hi Jeff !!
Thanks for the URL !

I don't know theese sources, but the URL
 ftp://ftp.duth.gr/pub1/mklinux_PA-RISC/
has a MkLinux-Port (OSF) for PA-RISC.
Maybe theese are the same sources, but since the names & dates are different the
sources on duth.gr seems to be newer !
But I think a look at both should be fine !

Helge.