[parisc-linux] Puffin sells out!

Philipp Rumpf Philipp.H.Rumpf@mathe.stud.uni-erlangen.de
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:43:34 +0100

> > Regardless I've allready heard rumors that the port is dead from
> > several people whom are quite distanced from the actual port.
> Anyone who thinks this port is dead clearly hasn't been reading the CVS
> mailing list or reading the weekly summary of changes.

Just for anyone who wants to be told this by one more person:

I don't believe the port will be negatively influenced by LC buying TPG.
In fact, I agree with Alex that the most likely result is positive.

There is the remote possibility that LC starts behaving stupid, but I
don't think it's worth it to think about that before it actually happened.

	Philipp Rumpf