[parisc-linux] Mailing list hiccoughs

Phil Schwan pschwan@thepuffingroup.com
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:48:42 -0500

I just wanted to let you know that the slowdown on puffin.external has
been largely cleared.  It was partially the result of hypermail run
wild (there are some truly amazing bugs in that software), and
partially the result of my inability to make sendmail do what I want.

Some email from the last few days may arrive out-of-order, but it
should be correct in the archives and from here on out.

In other news, by popular demand, the archive web pages will shortly
have the date printed in the message listing.  Hopefully this will
make it easier to find what you're looking for.  Coming soon, a
monthly breakdown of the lists (long overdue).

-Phil