[parisc-linux] a pretty big change

Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:50:01 -0500 (EST)

After a day of hacking, I was finally able to link the kernel successfully.
It booted through to the end of realmode_setup.  Probably, further work is
needed on the TLB handler.  I wonder if calls between real and virt, and
visa versa are working.  No change to som_relocate was necessary.

There is one problem.  I now have to turn off the system power to get the
system to reboot.  Formerly, I could just press the TOC button.

It also looks like the "real_" defines and protos can be eliminated.

Dave