[parisc-linux] Progress - Update

Philipp Rumpf Philipp.H.Rumpf@mathe.stud.uni-erlangen.de
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 03:51:30 +0100

> So when do people think we should do that merge?

I actually just got 2.3.29 to build (not work, but I'm sure it shouldn't take too
long to do that) with the parisc changes hacked in.

I think within the next few days I should have a kernel tree that works as much
as our current tree does, but is based on 2.3.

The other issue is when we want the CVS tree to be moved to 2.3.  This mainly
depends on whether people have large uncommitted patch sets that they would
like to finish / commit as long as they at least have an idea how the kernel
behaves without the patch.

So, anyone ?

	Philipp Rumpf