[parisc-linux] keyboard driver

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:15:50 +0200

On Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 10:30:32PM -0500, emolitor@molitor.org wrote:

> Hello all, I recently was given a 715/50 to play around with. Its
> got an old version of HP/UX running on it and I am getting ready to dump
> that and look into programming a bit on parisc-linux. Any direction on
> what can be persued?
>
> Of course my current goal is to get the kernel to cross-compile and then
> boot from a zip drive... (Looking for that It works message...)

For a start, don't ditch the HP/UX it has running on it unless you have
another HP/UX box around to compile kernels with.  Right now, we need to
use the HP linker.

The kernel as it stands right now probably won't boot on your 715/50.
I'm waiting for Philipp to sort out a couple of problems and then I'm
going to try to track down why it doesn't boot on my 715/33; the kernel
I checked out a week ago wouldn't boot until I put in debugging printks.
grr.

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of