[parisc-linux-cvs] linux-2.6 deller
deller at parisc-linux.org
Sat Jan 17 17:05:33 MST 2004
Module name: linux-2.6
Changes by: deller 04/01/17 17:05:33
drivers/input/keyboard: atkbd.c hpps2kbd.c
- move default HP PS/2 keyboard scancode table to a single file (hpps2atkbd.h)
- made atkbd and hpps2kbd include/share this table.
- both, atkbd and hpps2kbd should now work out of the box.
- atkbd has only minimal changes (the most important ones are reported to Vojtech Pavlik <vojtech at suse.cz>)
- There is still debugging #ifdefs in the code (search for CHANGEME)
Please select either atkbd (the default Linux AT keyboard driver) or hpps2kbd (HP PS/2 keyboard driver).
I would like to get reports if at least atkbd works for you. I changed
a few keycode assignments, so I don't know if it works for all of you.
More information about the parisc-linux-cvs